Matto Bamboo Makeup Brush Set Face Kabuki 2 Pieces
❤ Flat Kabuki Best Use: The Flat Kabuki is most commonly used for liquid or cream foundation application to set the canvas. The flat top makeup brush also works great with powder, cream, and minerals to build coverage, setting your look, and concealing even the most problematic skin type (redness, uneven skin tones, large pores,
❤ Flat Kabuki
Best Use: The Flat Kabuki is most commonly used for liquid or cream foundation application to set the canvas. The flat top makeup brush also works great with powder, cream, and minerals to build coverage, setting your look, and concealing even the most problematic skin type (redness, uneven skin tones, large pores, acneic, dermatitis).
How to Use: Gently stipple products on large area, then vertically swirl the brush does the rest, buffing out your foundation an airbrushed finish. The flat top gives all over, even the most problematic skin type.
Pro Tip: Use the mini concealer brush to apply concealer to any problem spots using a stippling technique. Stippling is done by quickly dotting the brush against the skin to spread the product.
❤ Powder Brush
Best Use: The Round Kabuki can be used with any type of foundation, though it is most commonly used with mineral foundation makeup and powders. The soft round bristle head is designed for large area coverage such as forehead, cheeks, nose and eyes, achieving a flawless finish every time.
How to Use: Dab the bristles into the product and tap the brush against the edge of the container to remove any excess product. Start at the forehead and buff product on in a circular motion moving down to the chin and jawline. Buffing spreads and smooths out the product with quick circular motions. Continue to build upon depending on the coverage you desire.
Pro Tip: Apply minerals over foundation to set the foundation – this will give you longer lasting makeup throughout day.
Brush Care Tips
– Use a brush holder will be great helpful for keep the bristles shape.
– Well cleaned brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a mild cleanser like baby shampoo to wash them every week if used daily.
- Makeup brushes are hand crafted by professional makeup artists to ensure long time using, well-selected and premium raw materials ensure no Chemical Smell
- Premium synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smooth, 100% cruelty-free, also easy for cleaning and maintaining
- Soft fibers give a silky touch on the skin, help create a flawless base and the perfect finish like a pro
- 2-piece makeup brush set is suitable for setting the base as liquid/cream and powder foundations
- 1-Year replacement for broken or money-back guarantee